e-Rewards is a free online market research panel that collects market data for businesses and researchers through member surveys and opinion panels. Founded in 1999, E-Reward currently has more than 2 million active members on 4 continents and can redeem 100,000 rewards each month.
First, let’s take a look at the history of one of the oldest market research platforms on the internet. e-Rewards was founded in Dallas in 1999. The company has grown rapidly since then and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States in 2008. In 2009, e-Rewards acquired London-based Research Now . Both companies operate under this name.
Below Are Some Advantages:
- E-Rewards offers you to participate in the study, which can help other consumers. If something doesn’t seem out of place with the product or service, the spokesperson will let the company know.
- Another amazing thing about this site is that it sends you a link. Even if you can’t open the link in the allotted time, you can still open it and do the rest of your work.
- E-Rewards pays you more than any other website. Some users have had the experience that E-Reward paid them $ 14 for each survey they tried and it should be appreciated.
- A unique link to test the survey will be sent to you in your email. You can also log into your account and complete another survey that has not yet been sent to your account.
- The electronic rewards monetary system is faster than any other survey site. Usually it takes a day or even a few hours to transfer money.
- e-Rewards does not require registration fees, registration is completely free.
- It is a legitimate business that only rewards you for your opinion.
- There are several gift card options to redeem your reward.
- E-Rewards points don’t expire, so you don’t have to worry about redeeming them for a while.
Once you’ve collected enough money, you can redeem it for various rewards such as: B. Air miles, gift cards, hotel loyalty points, magazine subscriptions, and more. E-Rewards brands and partners often use survey results to develop or improve services, products, and content for consumers.