e-Rewards is a research company that receives payments from its partners to collect consumer data. This data is used, among other things, to improve future products and services.
With E-Reward, you can, for example, find out which brands endorse you, how often you shop, if you have a car, what insurance you have, and if you have any health problems. You understand the basics.
When you think about the importance of customer satisfaction, you can see why companies are so interested in understanding consumer opinions. As an e-Rewards member, you can earn e-Rewards currency in exchange for participating in surveys. This currency can be used to redeem free gift cards and other rewards.
Did You Encounter Difficulties? Follow This Troubleshooting Steps
If you are having trouble logging in, this is the solution. All you need to do is follow the given process or troubleshooting steps and your issues will be resolved.
While it is rare for users to need to follow our troubleshooting guide, there are times when it is necessary. We will review the troubleshooting guide here.
- Make sure you have an active and reliable Internet connection. This can cause unexpected errors, such as timeouts.
- Make sure you enter your details correctly. If there is an option to display your password, use that option. As long as no one can see your password.
- Make sure Caps Lock is off.
- If you still cannot access the website, you can clear your cache and cookies. Here you will find our instructions for the most common browsers.
- Turn off any virtual private networks (VPNs) that you use. Some websites block certain countries or give IP addresses.
- If you are not using a VPN and you have a good connection, you may have forgotten your password. Follow the instructions to retrieve your password here.
- If you continue to have problems and cannot access your account, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you as soon as possible.
Once this is done, you will be connected to an on-boarding survey that asks a series of detailed questions. The purpose of these questions is to collect information about your shopping and eating habits, if you have any health problems, if you are a smoker, etc. e-Rewards then uses this information to link you to future surveys that reflect your responses.